Perfectlite Lighting Factory
1457 East 40th Street
Cleveland, OH 44103
Originally the home for the Perfectlite Lighting Factory founded in 1900’s in Portland, Oregon and made its home in Cleveland in 1920. All U.S. Army barracks built during WWII used lights made at this factory. The current renovation features cutting edge interior design, a roof top beer garden, and hickory floors.
Client Rehabilitation project
East 40th Street between Superior Avenue and St. Clair Avenue.